Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My BuS RiDe

bus ride, alone, looking at da star make my mind wandering 'bout my life, my past time, old frendz, experiences n my future...
what i want in my life????life is about when we have it, we want more....
mcm kiter lah...dulu nk sgt further master, n now when i juz started my study, i keep thinking, WHAT NEXT???
hmmmmm....but there's one think i still wait for...a mutual relationship with a guy that perfect me..i found one, i guess..but maybe he is not belong to me, even no matter i really hope( i guess also or at least at this point of time)
I'm still searching n hope to find it, perhaps within my time frame...
not bcoz i have to, bcoz i need someone to share.. n i know i'm ready now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...