Wednesday, July 9, 2008

All da BEST to Me..!!

at last i manage to made my mind...perhaps my decision is the best decision. insyaallah tak menyesal...bole further master asap, takderlah postpone for another 2 years. at that time I'll turn 28, biler plak nk kawen???heheh...tapi ksian k eda..dia mcm...hhhmmmmm....mcm tak bestlah jugak kn...hopefully she will understand n everything will be just fine. tapi tak bg tau boss lagi psal nie...
"i don't want to loss a good people like you"..really inspired :)n maybe that is one of the thing that make me stay here. all the best to me.

1 comment:

  1. Ita cute.. Environment is a one main factor to make perfect decision. Your yoga, swimming pool, ec mall etc are waiting for u here.. Are u gonna to loss it? Oh nooo!! Anyway, i support ur decision.. Kita g skolah sama2 lepas ni nehhh

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...